Love to me is (a certain someone)...
* going through a bag of messy (cloth) diapers in search of my wedding ring, and not minding having done all that even when the ring was found elsewhere.
* not minding my random bursts of tears, and hugging me as I nearly drown him, and listening to me talk about whatever is bothering me.
* being patient as I learn to keep the house and us, and not becoming upset when I turn his undershirts, etc. pink.... yet again...
* sleeping on the floor with me when I wanted to be closer to the bathroom when I was so sick, and then also sleeping on the floor when I was hugely pregnant and uncomfortable in bed.
* walking street-side when we take our jaunts (and other ways of showing me his desire to protect me).
* showing enjoyment in being a Dad to our girlie.
... and so much more. :-) He's pretty much amazing.